Webinar on Digitisation in Culinary Industry
The Culinary Industry is progressively investing in process automation and reducing operational expenditures, while maintaining quality and meeting all safety and regulatory norms. Process automation includes Cloud based modules for Menu, Nutrition, Recipe, Allergens, Purchase, Vendor, Routing and Inventory to name a few. The aim is to provide a consistent brand promise to customers and impart an exclusive experience to every serving opportunity.
With enablers from IT such as Value Chain Planning and Execution, Enterprise Performance Management & BI, and Customer Relationship Management you will have all the ingredients to grab a bigger business pie and eat into the competitors’ market share!
With this as a theme, Fulcrum Worldwide is conducting a webinar on “Digitisation in Culinary Industry" on Tuesday, 10th May, 2016 at 11:00 AM UK, 3:30 PM IST, 2:00 PM UAE, 12:00 PM Europe.
Principal Consultant with 11 years of experience in ERP Consulting, Business Analysis, Process Modelling & Re-engineering (BPM & BPR), Digital Transformation (SMAC), SDLC & Product Management. He has successfully executed multiple ERP Product Implementations for Supply Chain Optimization in United Kingdom, United States, Latin America and India.
Director, Business Development
Pawan spearheads Fulcrum's initiatives to develop and maintain strategic alliance with customers. His experience in laying IT roadmap has helped clients across the industry spectrum in gaining manifold growth.
About Fulcrum Worldwide
SAVE THE DATE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Management Team from Culinary Industry
- Companies providing catering services to schools, colleges, hospitals and businesses
- Operations Professionals
- SCM Enthusiasts
- Procurement Team
- Automated processes to drive next-generation business across your enterprise
- How manual processes can be automated and how it’s helping business expansion
- What mobile and cloud ready platform really means for Culinary Industry
- DineCentral Overview (Digital Enterprise Product for Culinary Industry)