Supply Industry Problems:
- Pressure of globalization
- Changing market needs
- Regulatory demands
Changes in the dynamics of the global economy require that Supply Chain Organizations
- Innovate, optimize costs and improve profitability
- Generate business values
- Provide competitive advantages
- Organize business chains
- Manage inventory
- Leverage buying power
- Deliver quality products with higher margins
A Comprehensive Enterprise Solution for the Supply Chain Industry
Features and Components
- 1. Vendor management
- The supplier relations are becoming complex due to increased focus on strategic sourcing. This module helps in dealing with countless vendors by simplifying and streamlining the processes as per the current market standards.
- The vendor portal will be used to carry out the following core functions:
- a. Vendor Bidding and Contract
- b. Maintain and update vendor information
- c. Updating product prices
- d. Receive product spec sheets
- e. Transmit a PO
- f. Receive an Invoice
- g. Receive information on product recall
- 2. Account/Contract/Customer management
- The customer management modules capture, manage and share vital customer information with the people and departments that require it to efficiently do their jobs, including customer details,
- account history, contacts, pending and completed activities. The system also provides the right features to capture unique customer specific information like calendar and customer preference.
- 3. Product Management
- The lifecycle of the product within the organization dealing with the planning, forecasting, and production, or marketing of a product at all stages`
- 4. Equipment and parts master management
- The lifecycle of the equipment from the time it is purchased, installed from one customer to another, serviced, parts replaced and till the time it is finally replaced or sold out needs to traced and managed.
- 5. Order and Purchase management
- Every day supply chain organizations have to face clients with regular traffic and with moderate to high volumes of transactions. Managing the purchase orders can speed up the day to day functions and interactions with internal or external network of contacts.
- 6. Warehouse Management
- To reduce a company’s cost and expenses, warehouse management carries the valuable role against operations. This would include organizing storage, reducing manpower cost, dispatching authority on time delivery etc.
- 7. Transportation
- It is the planning of the movement of products/equipment in order to minimize cost and maximize service to the consumers. It allows the management to select the best mode and least cost providers.
- 8. Service/ Support management
- In order to ensure the quality of the products / equipment provide to the consumers the Supply chain organizations provide regular services and quality checks. These quality checks should be monitored and well managed.
- 9. Reporting
- The framework provides a highly sophisticated reporting module to generate reports as and when required. It will help to gauge the performance of each various touch-points like lines of business, sales, vendors and customer and will help the management to take informed decisions. The system basically pulls out information from all the associated modules and provides reports to all the stakeholders in an organization based on their access levels.
- 10. Inventory Management
- The Inventory management module provides ways to efficiently oversee the constant flow of goods into and out of an existing inventory. Using a decremented inventory approach, the system regulates what a user buys and how to efficiently manage government commodities. The system also keeps tab on what is the minimum and maximum par (buffer) level of goods and thereby providing a well-organized way of managing inventory.
Manual routing planning has been there for years, but the ever-changing complexity of today’s transportation network affects the financial validity of route from day to day.
The framework uses a model to optimize the route which in turn allows the management to analyze the most efficient use of resources while producing the most economical routes. It allows management to monitor the small changes that affect the network.
Framework allows management to have a focused attention on the efficient and cost effective warehouse operations. Having an organized inventory eases the complexity of the Supply Chain organization.
Integrated Sales Force
Framework allows to manage the customer relationship as it’s vital for any organization. The applications flow is fully customized as per Supply Chain Organizations processes and workflows.
Interfacing with External Systems
Framework is expected to provide a wide array of APIs through cutting edge web services to integrate with multiple other applications that are used by SCM organizations.