In 2013, Fulcrum bagged the Short Hills Awards for Business Management for demonstrating ability to grow in spite of difficult economic times and offering exemplary service to customers. Fulcrum was also chosen as one of the Future 50 companies by the SmartCEO magazine. The student portal Kaleidoscope got nominated for the Techworld Award
In 2012, our innovative student portal won the "UCISA-Eduserv Award for Excellence", which is the highest award in UK higher education sector. It was also nominated for the Times Higher Education award.
In 2011, Great Place To Work in association with The Economic Times ranked Fulcrum among top 100 India's Best Companies to Work For. Fulcrum's CEO, Rajesh Sinha, was conferred with IAHP's most prestigious award, the "Leonardo Da Vinci" award.
In 2010, Fulcrum's efforts were acknowledged and we went on to grab several industry-specific awards. We were conferred with "Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2010 for Talent Management". Silicon India Magazine rated Fulcrum amongst the Top 10 most promising IT companies in India.
Back in 2008, Fulcrum received the prestigious Inc. 5000 award for being one of the fastest growing companies in the US. In the same year, IDC Data Quest declared us the 15th best employer in the Indian IT industry. The year ended on an even merrier note as Fulcrum was recognized as the Fastest Growing Software Company in Inc. 5000 Club. NJ Biz also ranked us as the 7th Best Technology firm in New Jersey.
With an aim to emerge as a Thought Leader across various industry segments, we remain in pursuit of excellence. Team Fulcrum has been instrumental in scripting the following achievements:
- Launched cloud-based ERP tool for the Culinary Sector
- Fulcrum was appraised at CMMi maturity level 3 for having well-defined business processes
- Fulcrum Moved Global Headquarters to Newport
- Established a new 2000-seater Software Delivery & Operations center in Pune
- Launched innovative cloud-based products for the Higher Education Sector
- Sponsored Liferay ECS 2011 Event in Virginia USA and reached out to a large audience
- Qualified as a Liferay Silver Level Partner
- EA Assessment for a UK University
- Implemented a BI solution for a healthcare giant in USA
- Created Fulcrum Product Engineering Group and launched Enterprise Product Framework for different verticals
- Exponentially increased capacity to deliver projects by 100%
- Set up new office in Netherlands and expanded presence in Europe
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status
- Our first ever project from Europe rolled out
- Fulcrum was appraised at CMMi Level 3
- Established a new Development Center in Mumbai, exclusively for .Net project developments
- Set up a new Development Center at a strategic location in Reading, UK
- Fulcrum opened a new office at San Francisco, California
- Established a new office in Ireland
- Fulcrum USA moved its Global Headquarters to Short Hills, NJ
- Global Strategic Customer base increased to 20
- Bagged multi-year contract from a major Insurance Company
- UK unit opened its first development center in Huddersfield, UK
- Fulcrum opened its first UK office on Bond Street, London.
- Bagged first UK client
- Established a development/R&D center in Pune
- Fulcrum achieved $1 Million in annual revenue with about 15 employees
- Nominated for NJ's Fastest Growing Small-to-Medium Business by Fleet Bank
- Signed partnership agreements with IBM/Lotus, Microsoft
- Started operations from the first Development Center in Fanwood, New Jersey